Want to know about F45 is all about, and have all your questions answered? You’ve come to the right place! Alison Wood, editor of North of Here sat down with Alex from F45 Brunswick East to ask him the low down on F45 and a whole bunch of questions.
Earlier this year I met with Alex to ask him the basics, and wanted to find out a little more and delve a little deeper than just the basics. So watch my youtube video to find out the below (and more)!
- How does F45 compare to personal training?
- Do you have to be “fit” to start F45?
- How can someone keep improving their strength/fitness with F45?
- How many times would you suggest someone train each week?
- Does 45 suit a certain kind of person or body type?
- Would you recommend people do other types of training to compliment F45?
- Do you have set warm ups or stretches built into the class?
- What are TV screens on the wall and the myzone heart rate monitors during classes?
F45 FAQs answered
If you missed my previous blog post, click here to have a read!
This article was produced in partnership with F45 Brunswick East. We always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics, services or products.